Monday, November 4, 2013

SHEEPSKIN STYLE


As I scoot around the internet, I am amazed at how many sheepskins I see flung casually over the seats of chairs. For someone who likes feeling cozy and dislikes being branded on the backs of my thighs with any wood or wire chair seat pattern, the tossed furry thing makes a lot of sense. One part "Sex in the City" and one part "Mad Max", I like the sheep skin thing (I might even WANT one for my desk chair), even if I do think the indispensable photo stylist's tool of 2013 is a bit overused.

As you scroll down, it'll be more fun if you do it to Beyonce's "Single Ladies"
"If you like it then you should have put a skin on it....."

Photo: Style by Emily Henderson
Photo: Sacramento Street
Photo: Blood and Champagne
Photo: Independent Fashion Bloggers
Photo: The Post Social
Photo: Emmas Blogg
Photo: Hickory Chair pinterest
MGBW's Otto Tibetan fur cocktail bench comes this way!

If you're wondering where to get yer skin on, here you go....

Ikea $29.99
Ooh la la PINK via Fur Throws
Oh my - something for everyone: Ultimate Sheepskin
Even Walmart has them.

No comments: